When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Attention! Stolen Badges!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
did the shipper put any insurance on the package ? i have a neighbor who hacks my computer and watches what i buy on ebay then he breaks in and steals the most expensive items to resell .i have put in an security system and nailed the windows shut next item will be a couple of dobermans as soon as our gentle std poodle passes she just turned 14 .i have a friend who trains attack dogs for the german police and military he trains belgium melonyows there about two thirds the size of a german shepherd i cannot afford one of his dogs 15 to 20 k depending on the level of training but he can help me train mine some i hope .i just want them to rip him to shreads ,sorry about the rant but i feel your pain buddy

Hey shawn i work for the U.S.P.S. as a MHA mail handler.we are a hub for incoming parcels from the west coast then ship to all the states.everything is scanned when we recieve all the packages.they will be able to track it from all the scans.PM me if you would like.

Last edited:
did the shipper put any insurance on the package ? i have a neighbor who hacks my computer and watches what i buy on ebay then he breaks in and steals the most expensive items to resell .i have put in an security system and nailed the windows shut next item will be a couple of dobermans as soon as our gentle std poodle passes she just turned 14 .i have a friend who trains attack dogs for the german police and military he trains belgium melonyows there about two thirds the size of a german shepherd i cannot afford one of his dogs 15 to 20 k depending on the level of training but he can help me train mine some i hope .i just want them to rip him to shreads ,sorry about the rant but i feel your pain buddy
wow, your neighbor sounds like a crazy person

Sounds like a job for the police. But still, I'd arm with a shot gun. You only feed it shells and you don't have to pick up the poop.

I have lost all confidence in USPS after the last INSURED priority package I sent was broken open and a pedal and chain went missing. The package was sealed back up and sent along its way to my buyer with no damaged sticker or any explanation from USPS.

I filed a claim, it was denied. They said there was no evidence of the package being damaged, because no one had put a damaged package sticker on it. It had a roll of tape on it that I certainly didn’t put on it and it was clearly smashed and an end broken open.

I am in the process of appealing it but their lack of communication and follow up is beyond ridiculous. Its been months. For a $48 claim.

Makes me wonder if their contract with Amazon has something to do with it, too much mail to handle properly, avoiding having claims, who knows.

Darcie

Man, that's a bummer. Sorry to here about this. I always fear stuff like this happening during shipping. I just can't understand why anyone would risk committing a serious crime tearing open a box when they don't even know what's inside. Could've been a box of crayons for all they knew. Crazy. Hope you can get usps to take action somehow.

Thanks everyone but I've already resigned myself that I'm out a bunch of money and those badges will never surface--probably thrown in the trash. The seller is working through the process but I have little faith in the postal service. V/r Shawn

Last edited:
Well I finally found a use for the "Urgent" button. Today I received a small Priority box that had been cut open on the end and seven badges (one package) had been removed. The stolen badges are: Eastern Speedster, Peoria King, Beards, WALCO, Kalamazoo Supercycle, Hoffman Arrow, & Ben Hur. If anyone sees any of these on FaceBook Marketplace, EBay, etc... Please try to get a name, address, email or whatever and contact me. Thanks, Shawn

View attachment 1031717

View attachment 1031718

View attachment 1031719
Damn them all to Hell!

Thanks everyone but I've already resigned myself that I'm out a bunch of money and those badges will never surface--probably thrown in the trash. The seller is working through the process but I have little faith in the postal service. V/r Shawn

why would you lose your money? They didnt insure it?

Back