When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Attention! Stolen Badges!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Thanks everyone but I've already resigned myself that I'm out a bunch of money and those badges will never surface--probably thrown in the trash. The seller is working through the process but I have little faith in the postal service. V/r Shawn
Yeah, that totally blows b/c the odds of recovering even 1 is so slim, prob. more than winning the lottery. And does anybody even know a person who they paid up? I never heard of it. Plus even getting paid for cost, u goota go to work finding it all over as your time has no value. I've had good luck with them, 100's of things through them. but several years ago they smashed a box, destroyed the contents, family heirlooms, and denied it. Most likely the thief has a bunch of stolen stuff too, and has little to no idea of what to do with them. In the mean time, it's not the names on those badges but details, matching up any and every defect, whatever makes each one unique from any others. Otherwise, even if one surfaced u still screwed b/c most investigators on things like this are hardhead dopes. U gotta teach them what's i unique from any other and then ram it into their opinionated, 'know it all' tiny brain..

Last edited:
Bummer. Thieves are scum. An old ( doubt they still do it?) India ( Google says Iran...but whatever?) tradition was to cut off the thieves hand. Second time caught, off with the other. Seems fair to me?

Bummer. Thieves are scum. An old ( doubt they still do it?) India ( Google says Iran...but whatever?) tradition was to cut off the thieves hand. Second time caught, off with the other. Seems fair to me?
It actually happens in several foreign Countries on an ongoing basis. Some by trial and some by vigilante justice.

After seeing how our courts "work", vigilante justice starts to have some appeal.

when I hear "vigilante" this guy always comes to mind

giphy (2).gif

You should be able to track down , when that package got , mishandled , whoever left that sticker , etc ,. Good luck ,.. I have never had a problem with the P.O., especially a package they are tracking priority mail , .

Back