When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Attic find 1941 Steelcraft Pursuit Plane

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Steelcraft1937

Look Ma, No Hands!
Well My dad and I drove pretty much to the Canadian border today to pick this beauty up! Was hidden in the attic of a garage for 60 plus years! The gentleman I got it from was cleaning out his mother’s house after she passed earlier this year and found it in the garage attic, It belonged to his older brother. Trying to figure out what the 5’s are from. The paint work is really neat not some homemade deal and there’s no hard tape lines or anything. It feels super smooth on the body just like the original graphics do. We’re thinking it may have been a carnival or amusement ride at some point? But it’s so straight and not beat up that that doesn’t make a whole lot of sense either ‍♂️. Regardless we’re stoked to have it! Never bought one over the years because of all the repop junk, so it was really cool to find such a time capsule! Anyone happen to be holding a right elevator ? Would love to find an original, if not I’ll have a friend of mine paint and patina one to match as closely as possible.
A0270D3F-D6CA-4F0B-B8FC-7C6B79213632.jpeg

86591207-9865-467E-A757-B2D24CA06A85.jpeg

EA022D8F-399A-46E2-BA98-936F5A97D9D0.jpeg

A40BFDAE-1CDF-4525-AC15-3A139D2C23E9.jpeg

25DE7798-B5B1-43FD-B954-BE734F6CCCA5.jpeg

A2B481B7-4CB3-44B3-9AF3-152D268A9839.jpeg

Front tires are exactly the same tires & hubcaps as on my childhood Murray Mercury wagon, ca. 1939. Nice find!

Well My dad and I drove pretty much to the Canadian border today to pick this beauty up! Was hidden in the attic of a garage for 60 plus years! The gentleman I got it from was cleaning out his mother’s house after she passed earlier this year and found it in the garage attic, It belonged to his older brother. Trying to figure out what the 5’s are from. The paint work is really neat not some homemade deal and there’s no hard tape lines or anything. It feels super smooth on the body just like the original graphics do. We’re thinking it may have been a carnival or amusement ride at some point? But it’s so straight and not beat up that that doesn’t make a whole lot of sense either ‍♂️. Regardless we’re stoked to have it! Never bought one over the years because of all the repop junk, so it was really cool to find such a time capsule! Anyone happen to be holding a right elevator ? Would love to find an original, if not I’ll have a friend of mine paint and patina one to match as closely as possible.
View attachment 1295114

View attachment 1295115

View attachment 1295116

View attachment 1295117

View attachment 1295118

View attachment 1295119
Man, that's something you don't see or find every day. Great score. Enjoy. Razin.

Back