When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Attic Fresh Monark Super Deluxe!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

SailorMac

Finally riding a big boys bike
Bought this old gal today from a very cool hipster bike messenger.
Photos courtesy of schwinning! at the disco
Photo%20Aug%2025,%207%2019%2015%20PM.jpg
Photo%20Aug%2025,%207%2013%2018%20PM.jpg
Photo%20Aug%2025,%207%2013%2038%20PM.jpg
Photo%20Aug%2025,%207%2014%2055%20PM.jpg
Photo%20Aug%2025,%207%2015%2011%20PM.jpg

I could use the front fender struts and rocker bolts if you want to part it out.... PM sent.

CL Craziness

The bike was listed on CL quite low. Luckily I was able to get to it within 2 hours of the listing. However, by the time I got there, multiple above asking offers to hold the bike had already come thru. The guy was very cool about the whole situation and was even going to sell me the Monark at his original ad price when I got there. Since he was so nice to deal with, I threw some extra dinero his way when I bought it. Now I'm planning to clean her up real nice for my wife!

The bike was listed on CL quite low. Luckily I was able to get to it within 2 hours of the listing. However, by the time I got there, multiple above asking offers to hold the bike had already come thru.

I saw that and may have been one of the multiple above offers you mention... but congrats on the grab and big props for the extra dinero given. It's one of those things that will pay itself back in multiples in the future. Nothing beats a good fair deal where both parties walk away happy! :)

Back