When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

attitudes around here are making us look bad

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I recently got called out here very publicly by a local soCal (supposed buddy) Cabe member who sells

a lot of parts here for selling a bike that I bought from him that I found to not be "as advertised." I paid

good money for the bike, and it had a re-decal-ed tank and some other problems. I wanted to sell it for

an automobile project I have been working on. (He even called my car "gay") That whole drama here on

the Cabe has somewhat turned me off to the whole hobby in general. I lurk here, but I seldom will comment

anymore. There are some very nice people here and in the hobby, but there are many sharks too. Have fun,

I'm out.

Rather than let someone else ruin my experience there are just some people on here I don't talk to. I don't respond to any of their posts and if they respond to any of mine I simply ignore them. V/r Shawn

I recently got called out here very publicly by a local soCal (supposed buddy) Cabe member who sells

a lot of parts here for selling a bike that I bought from him that I found to not be "as advertised." I paid

good money for the bike, and it had a re-decal-ed tank and some other problems. I wanted to sell it for

an automobile project I have been working on. (He even called my car "gay") That whole drama here on

the Cabe has somewhat turned me off to the whole hobby in general. I lurk here, but I seldom will comment

anymore. There are some very nice people here and in the hobby, but there are many sharks too. Have fun,

I'm out.

Larmo63 ... c'mon, now ... you are letting an insensitive, manipulative and bullying sort .. steal your joy.

You leave -- he wins. Stand your ground. Enjoy this venue. You certainly have been an active participant.

Please re-read what Shawn wrote in Entry #71 of this thread. Good Stuff.

I care about ya, budz !!

................ patric

=====================================================================
=====================================================================

Rather than let someone else ruin my experience there are just some people on here I don't talk to. I don't respond to any of their posts and if they respond to any of mine I simply ignore them. V/r Shawn

That is a good thought Shawn. Simple. I do agree. Sometimes though it is just difficult to read some of this nonsensical stuff. There are some I ignore , it does make it easier. Thanks for the thought.

Ef'in right!

2 sites!

The one we have now, kept clean, viewer friendly, informative, PC and sane.

ummmharrrrharrrrrrrr.......then the Doppleganger site.

The CAVE (Classic Antique VITRIOL and/or VENOM Exchange)

On the "evil twin' site, members are free to do battle, slander and bash, torment and terrorize at will no holds barred!!
All UNCENSORED! Members could be ranked by frequent use of foul language! Medals given out
for grossest misrepresentation of a bicycle or component. Salacious stabs at personal lives, habits, collections, even stooping to looks and fashion sense! No bar set too low!

The CAVE! Dare we go in ? Dark, forboding.........and total epic debauchery at it's finest!

Great idea Bob! I've got my headlamp charged and a large bludgeoning device in hand. Just show me where the Cave entrance is. Anybody wanna follow me down?

I'm out.

No Larmo, hang in there!!!!! remember there are those who enjoy your bantor!
Don't let us down, you are our BRO!!!!!

I'm out.

Hi Larmo, stay on.......................your expertise is needed, and furthermore that's not what your Avatar, Clint Eastwood would do in this situation! Pete in Fitchburg

It's a shame too see Larmo and others chased off! Please come back, Larmo! I like Porshes! Before I joined someone else on another forum warned me to be thick skinned on the Cabe, he wasn't lying. I am used to the madness and flaming that (used to) go on here. I don't block anyone since it is a public forum. It's interesting to hear the banter, especially from Dave/Vince, 2Jakes and Bricycle! Often times, they make me laugh! I love vintage bikes, collecting and working on them. I would do this regardless if the cabe existed or not. I look at the Cabe as a great resource to enhance my hobby! Weird, the known instigators here on the Cabe haven't replied to this thread. Regardless, I will take the oath to be a kinder and gentler Cabe enthusiast! Thanks, Scott!

It's a shame too see Larmo and others chased off! Please come back, Larmo! I like Porshes! Before I joined someone else on another forum warned me to be thick skinned on the Cabe, he wasn't lying. I am used to the madness and flaming that (used to) go on here. I don't block anyone since it is a public forum. It's interesting to hear the banter, especially from Dave/Vince, 2Jakes and Bricycle! Often times, they make me laugh! I love vintage bikes, collecting and working on them. I would do this regardless if the cabe existed or not. I look at the Cabe as a great resource to enhance my hobby! Weird, the known instigators here on the Cabe haven't replied to this thread. Regardless, I will take the oath to be a kinder and gentler Cabe enthusiast! Thanks, Scott!

Thanks for the kind remarks . Mr. Scott
Up to now...I was thinking that I was one of the
undesirables with my mindless banter & images
& there's probably some here that probably would
call the dog catcher to put me away...

But if you don't mind my hanging around with
with you guys for a while...I 'll make an
effort to be more respectful even with the
two dummies Dave & Vince ...

jake

what????

Thanks for the kind remarks . Mr. Scott
Up to now...I was thinking that I was one of the
undesirables with my mindless banter & images
& there's probably some here that probably would
call the dog catcher to put me away...

But if you don't mind my hanging around with
with you guys for a while...I 'll make an
effort to be more respectful even with the
two dummies Dave & Vince ...

jake

what????

Just the old "fuddy duddies" don't care for the like of us.... They only know to be serious all the time. Life's too short for that.

Back