When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ATTN: The Cheeto Bike King aka Vincev

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
That's a horrible way to talk about that bike. Besides, @Boris it already looks like someone got to it. I would take the reflectors off though once I got her home, I hate those meaningless spoke flashers on bikes, it ruins the overall look, and besides who rides across speeding traffic at night? @vincev I can't picture you doing this really....but a purple tinted "Rogue" jewel rear reflector though would look awful nice and top this rig off as well as highlight her sweet lines! I really would like to at least ride it once to just get the feel of what it would feel like hurtling down an 8% grade at full speed panicked after the original chinese plastic brake pads were engaged with some force but with no affect.

Last edited:
I have to chime in on this one. This bike was mine and I know because they have no headbadge, so I made one out of a Cheetos bag and glued it on-- you can see it. I bought the bike originally for 100 dollars and sold it for over twice that, so it was okay for me as a deal-- I was asking more but no takers. My prediction is that someday the seller will get his money. The bike is all stock except for that headbadge. It was not a bad bike to ride once you got used to it. My best ride was a 25 mile Wounded Warrior ride with thousands of other cyclists, in Babylon Town, Long Island NY, including over the Robert Moses Causeway to Cedar Beach. Curiously, the bike did not get a lot of looks!

P7260096.JPG

I have to chime in on this one as well. What would make this bike even better, is if you put the handlebars where the seat is, the seat where the handlebars are, run a chain from the steering column to the fork (similar to the rear steer Colson), keep the drive train as is, but in order to move in a forward direction you have to pedal backwards. The rear wheel (now the front wheel keeps you on the straight and narrow.

Last edited:
I have to chime in on this one as well. What would make this bike even better, is if you put the handlebars where the seat is, the seat where the handlebars are, a run a chain from the steering column to the fork (similar to the rear stear Colson), keep the drive train as is, but in order to move in a forward direction you have to pedal backwards. The rear wheel (now the front wheel keeps you on the straight and narrow.
Do I sense a bit of jealously ? The prices of these has been skyrocketing.A nice clean one could probably get to close to $100 now ! I probably will give this to my grand kids and they can pass it to their grand kids. By then they probably can get $125 for it !

Back