Au Path Racer

  • Please be aware: We have had several reports of members receiving private messages from newly registered members claiming that their friend has the part or bike they are looking for, and that they should email this person directly. This is a scam! If it looks even slightly suspicious, PLEASE REPORT this to us immediately so that we can investigate and if necessary, ban the member to prevent them from targeting other members. Thank you, CABE staff
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
These ads go away when you register for an account!

sam

I live for the CABE
May 24, 2006
1,488
San Antonio, United States
Screaming for a re-paint. I think blue with white accents. Anyone know what the T stands for?

IMG_3360.JPG


IMG_3361.JPG
 
  • Like
Reactions: bikerbluz

petritl

I live for the CABE
Aug 15, 2012
1,202
50
Washington, IL
It looks like you were in Austin; how is Art?

Tad
 

sam

I live for the CABE
May 24, 2006
1,488
San Antonio, United States
It looks like you were in Austin; how is Art?

Tad
Yes Art is a dear old friend. We use to ride around San Antonio when he lived there. He no longer rides--has balance issues. But other than that he's doing great.
 

sam

I live for the CABE
May 24, 2006
1,488
San Antonio, United States
I'm going to go with Tom Taylor. Thanks guys.
 
  • Like
Reactions: dnc1

sam

I live for the CABE
May 24, 2006
1,488
San Antonio, United States
I bet that photo of the Tom Taylor shown by Maurice Moss is the same frame before Art bought it. I know it's been in Art's garage for several years.
 
  • Like
Reactions: bulldog1935

sam

I live for the CABE
May 24, 2006
1,488
San Antonio, United States
After more research into this bike it may be a Deane Toseland after all...….Toseland marketed his own branded name of cycle which included the range of standard and professional bikes using his knowledge from his early years being a mechanic he put his effort into building high end racing bikes referred to as the “Deane Toseland Special” these consisted of a brazed T on the head tube of which many were custom built to the requirements of the rider.
 
This ad goes away when you register for an account!

sam

I live for the CABE
May 24, 2006
1,488
San Antonio, United States
Got this from an Aussie sight about my bike:
You


Hi Sam
I would be 99% certain it is a Deane Toseland, the track ends are the same i have also seen on other Toselands and becasue it came from Australia i would say the remaining 1% makes it true.
It would have been a track bike but her ein australia , track racers drilled for brakes and they used them for both road and track racing, on the same bike.
Not everyone could afford 2 bikes so they added different wheels when riding and added a brake/s
Ive always loved Toselands becasue they have a good build quality.
 
This ad goes away when you register for an account!