When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Auction find but what did I find?

-
There seems to be more old bikes than there are people who want to protect them. These bikes need you. I always buy tires and ride what moves across my field of vision. My favorite ride is a $25 bike and it don't know that it ain't pretty.
I can find satisfaction in an old junker too. Some of them just like me, Waddya gonna do?

Last edited:
-----

returning to C. Itoh

for any readers curious as to this marque ran across some photos of one of the Mexico produced examples had saved to me HD

nearly all of the C. Itoh badged machines one encounters come from the "bike boom" era of the early 1970's

this example manufactured by ACER-MEX -

[chainset and gear esemble some years later than cycle]

-----

Depending where you lived - The Men 3 speed C- Itoh = here in NYC Manhattan if it holds air & can be ridden on Craigslist $ 125.00 Easy . up to $150 - after that it gets harder but not impossible. I personally sold many like that for $125 - $135 for fast easy sell . other dealers here in nyc will post for $ 200 & up or even more ! but ad's stays forever looking for a hipster sucker from newbie in the city.

-----

returning to C. Itoh

for any readers curious as to this marque ran across some photos of one of the Mexico produced examples had saved to me HD

nearly all of the C. Itoh badged machines one encounters come from the "bike boom" era of the early 1970's

this example manufactured by ACER-MEX -

View attachment 1491849

View attachment 1491850

View attachment 1491851

[chainset and gear esemble some years later than cycle]

-----
Never heard of ACER-MEX. Thanks for the info!

-----

ACER-MEX is a manufacturer of Windsor and Carabela brand cycles

they also have done other contract work such as the pro model machines done for Centurion which were Cinelli replicas

-----

Back