When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Auction Finds

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
That is the 4th bike I seen in that color. The one I picked up that rusty has. The 24" girls bike bob sold. And another canti like yours but not a wasp. That is probably the coolest Schwinn color I've ever seen. Great find!
Ok thanks for the info, but this bike has the wrong seat would it have a phantom type seat or one like the ones on panthers and hornets. Thanks

Ok thanks for the info, but this bike has the wrong seat would it have a phantom type seat or one like the ones on panthers and hornets. Thanks

Very nice finds!
I had a Wasp, believe it was a '62 and it came with the seat pictured below which was the same as the cycle trucks of that era, and I believe it's also the same or similar to the late 50's phantoms.
However, your wasp is older, and I believe it would have had a Mesinger like what came on the panthers and hornets of that time frame.
20170628_190626-jpg.jpg

Very nice finds!
I had a Wasp, believe it was a '62 and it came with the seat pictured below which was the same as the cycle trucks of that era, and I believe it's also the same or similar to the late 50's phantoms.
However, your wasp is older, and I believe it would have had a Mesinger like what came on the panthers and hornets of that time frame.
View attachment 732639
Thank you :)

I have a Wasp in that color. I put a black 9 hole rack and a black Rocket Ray on mine (the holes in the front fender were already there). The seat on mine is a Mesinger and looks to be original to the bike. Nice scores, I like the Monark too!

Back