Wore out three sets of tires already!
Jul 19, 2016
sandusky
This is why auctions suck.

Screenshot_20170710-212121.jpg
Screenshot_20170710-212042.jpg
Screenshot_20170710-212108.jpg
Screenshot_20170710-212055.jpg

This bike was at an auction today. I thought head up thare not hearing from anyone around me that no one would know what it is or at least being able to get it cheap. Lol not at all the case. Bike started at 500 i jumped in at 750 almost sold it for 750 then 800 dollars and jumped all the eay to 1750 and i stoped bike sold to a guy for 1775 man not a good day for me. I drove a hour and 45 minutes just to look. I hope to bike at least gets a wash and good tires. Only one scratch on the front fender and looked like the auction people did it.

Reesatheresa

Finally riding a big boys bike
Jul 12, 2017
Dublin, Ohio
Rest assured, the bike did find a good home. I am the new owner of it. I have no plans to part it out. It is a now a part of my personal collection. So far, it is cleaning up beautifully. It has many baths in its future. The tires cleaned up nicely and the tubes are holding air.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

fordmike65

Riding a '37 Colson Imperial
Mar 4, 2012
East Los
Rest assured, the bike did find a good home. I am the new owner of it. I have no plans to part it out. It is a now a part of my personal collection. So far, it is cleaning up beautifully. It has many baths in its future. The tires cleaned up nicely and the tubes are holding air.

Good to hear. Please share your progress. I know many of us would love to see her all prettied up again.

oskisan

Dec 31, 2006
Dublin, United States
kenskorner.org
I find it interesting that the east coast guys were putting a $700-$800 price tag on this bike repeatedly on facebook... Someone was looking to buy this bike for $200-$300 to flip is for $700+.
Makes me want to move back east... Fordmike65: you got a good deal at $1775, with a speedometer. original front lens, to top it off! Keep me in mind if you ever want to part with it.
Ken-

fordmike65

Riding a '37 Colson Imperial
Mar 4, 2012
East Los
I find it interesting that the east coast guys were putting a $700-$800 price tag on this bike repeatedly on facebook... Someone was looking to buy this bike for $200-$300 to flip is for $700+.
Makes me want to move back east... Fordmike65: you got a good deal at $1775, with a speedometer. original front lens, to top it off! Keep me in mind if you ever want to part with it.
Ken-
I did have interest in this beautiful Shelby and was ready to pay the "California Price" for her, but it didn't work out this time. Instead she's now in a local collector's hands where it looks like she'll be well cared for.
@Reesatheresa

Reesatheresa

Jul 12, 2017
Dublin, Ohio
Yes and a big buzz at That! Tim

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Tim- It was good to meet you today. We appreciate the tips you gave us. A guy we know from Chicago said it was on the Old Bikes group. I have yet to see it. I sent a request to join, but it is still pending. -Theresa

Foxclassics

Sep 7, 2015
Fairborn, OH, USA
It was great meeting you guys also. When you get a chance look at the post from me on Old Bike group

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

oskisan

Dec 31, 2006
Dublin, United States
kenskorner.org
I did have interest in this beautiful Shelby and was ready to pay the "California Price" for her, but it didn't work out this time. Instead she's now in a local collector's hands where it looks like she'll be well cared for.
@Reesatheresa

Whoops... sorry Fordmke65... I thought you were the new proud owner...

Reesathereas: you got a good deal at $1775, original front lens, nice original paint, , with a speedometer (stewart warner) to top it off! Keep me in mind if you ever want to part with it.
Ken-

cyclonecoaster.com

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
May 8, 2008
Laguna Hills, CA, United States
www.cyclonecoaster.com
Great looking Shelby ... A little bar keepers friend on the rims - A light wipe down - new grease - pop a set of Johns US Royal Chain tires on her & she is back as a rider - appears to have a new lease on life with the new owner Reesatheresa - Congrats - well bought on this complete untouched original bicycle - Looks like she'll be RIDDEN not HIDDEN ... Ride Vintage - Frank

This ad disappears when logged in
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture