When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Auctions suck

-

1938airflow

Wore out three sets of tires already!
This is why auctions suck.

Screenshot_20170710-212121.jpg
Screenshot_20170710-212042.jpg
Screenshot_20170710-212108.jpg
Screenshot_20170710-212055.jpg

This bike was at an auction today. I thought head up thare not hearing from anyone around me that no one would know what it is or at least being able to get it cheap. Lol not at all the case. Bike started at 500 i jumped in at 750 almost sold it for 750 then 800 dollars and jumped all the eay to 1750 and i stoped bike sold to a guy for 1775 man not a good day for me. I drove a hour and 45 minutes just to look. I hope to bike at least gets a wash and good tires. Only one scratch on the front fender and looked like the auction people did it.

Rest assured, the bike did find a good home. I am the new owner of it. I have no plans to part it out. It is a now a part of my personal collection. So far, it is cleaning up beautifully. It has many baths in its future. The tires cleaned up nicely and the tubes are holding air.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Rest assured, the bike did find a good home. I am the new owner of it. I have no plans to part it out. It is a now a part of my personal collection. So far, it is cleaning up beautifully. It has many baths in its future. The tires cleaned up nicely and the tubes are holding air.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Good to hear. Please share your progress. I know many of us would love to see her all prettied up again.

Back