When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Auctions suck

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I find it interesting that the east coast guys were putting a $700-$800 price tag on this bike repeatedly on facebook... Someone was looking to buy this bike for $200-$300 to flip is for $700+.
Makes me want to move back east... Fordmike65: you got a good deal at $1775, with a speedometer. original front lens, to top it off! Keep me in mind if you ever want to part with it.
Ken-

I find it interesting that the east coast guys were putting a $700-$800 price tag on this bike repeatedly on facebook... Someone was looking to buy this bike for $200-$300 to flip is for $700+.
Makes me want to move back east... Fordmike65: you got a good deal at $1775, with a speedometer. original front lens, to top it off! Keep me in mind if you ever want to part with it.
Ken-
I did have interest in this beautiful Shelby and was ready to pay the "California Price" for her, but it didn't work out this time. Instead she's now in a local collector's hands where it looks like she'll be well cared for.
@Reesatheresa

Yes and a big buzz at That! Tim

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Tim- It was good to meet you today. We appreciate the tips you gave us. A guy we know from Chicago said it was on the Old Bikes group. I have yet to see it. I sent a request to join, but it is still pending. -Theresa

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

It was great meeting you guys also. When you get a chance look at the post from me on Old Bike group

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I did have interest in this beautiful Shelby and was ready to pay the "California Price" for her, but it didn't work out this time. Instead she's now in a local collector's hands where it looks like she'll be well cared for.
@Reesatheresa

Whoops... sorry Fordmke65... I thought you were the new proud owner...

Reesathereas: you got a good deal at $1775, original front lens, nice original paint, , with a speedometer (stewart warner) to top it off! Keep me in mind if you ever want to part with it.
Ken-

Great looking Shelby ... A little bar keepers friend on the rims - A light wipe down - new grease - pop a set of Johns US Royal Chain tires on her & she is back as a rider - appears to have a new lease on life with the new owner Reesatheresa - Congrats - well bought on this complete untouched original bicycle - Looks like she'll be RIDDEN not HIDDEN ... Ride Vintage - Frank

Back