When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold August 1960 Corvette for sale

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

mruiz

I live for the CABE
I have a Black 1960 Corvette for sale. We want to sell it donate the funds to the wife Family in Puerto Rico. The serial # starts with an H. It is a 3 speed, Sturmey Archer rear hub, The S-7 wheels have nice chrome, no pitting.
The tires are Carlisle black wall and hole air. The bike left the factory black, with white letters. two tone seat with crash rail. The price is $250. Fenders are stainless steel. I can drop off at Mollie bike shop in Chester or local pick up is better, as we have after market lights to choose from. Rear S reflector is nice. Bow pedals
PM me so I can sent pics. My cell # is 443-567-9808
If local pick up is possible, we have lots of old parts to give away.
Mitch

Last edited:
Pictures, to the best of my photographers skills.

image2.jpeg

image3.jpeg

image5.jpeg

image1.jpeg

I never got your PM
Mr. Phantom
Their is a gentleman by the name Luis, he runs Mollie bicycle shop here in Chester VA. He can ship to you. (804) 530-9022 If I can assist in any means let me know.
I should all be dismantled pretty easy, as there is no rust.
Mitch

Mr. Phantom
Their is a gentleman by the name Luis, he runs Mollie bicycle shop here in Chester VA. He can ship to you. (804) 530-9022 If I can assist in any means let me know.
I should all be dismantled pretty easy, as there is no rust.
Mitch
Mitch.....That's a pretty expensive way to go for most buyers. Have you ever used bikeflights or shipbikes? Usually about 1/2 or less than getting a bike shop involved.

Mitch.....That's a pretty expensive way to go for most buyers. Have you ever used bikeflights or shipbikes? Usually about 1/2 or less than getting a bike shop involved.
I have never used Bikes flights, don't even know how it works? I don't have a problem taking it apart, that is easy. Estimation on shipping thru Fex-Ex on certain size boxes always been hard for me. I have demonstrated or seen prices, ground from 80 dollars to 140$. Then using the insulation and padded foam to prevent scratching.
The Bike flight thing, do I drop it off at Richmond air port? Also called Byrd air field.
Please fill me in. Thank you
Mitch

Back