When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

August Hurricane coaster ride

-
Oh sure! Everyone wants to ride with Shawn and not me! Ha! Lol. You guys have a great ride!

Oh sure! Everyone wants to ride with Shawn and not me! Ha! Lol. You guys have a great ride!

Shawn has connections!
When he said he would have the Popsicle Man in his Bell-ringing/ Circus-Music, Highly-decorated Ice Cream Van meet us at the Half-way point ... under a HUGE shade tree .... he had me convinced that I couldn't miss it !! ..... :tearsofjoy: Cheers! CCR Dave

Last edited:
I’ll be there, in spirit.
80DE6827-5C9E-441E-9B96-C036C13A4379.jpeg

47D5FB81-A537-4ED9-9FC7-C3ECF62C6ACD.jpeg

AEB20812-5EC1-4765-B392-B6C3D2910764.jpeg

9008ADDE-26F8-4D03-A044-9068231E78BF.jpeg

I’ve even got a Coca-Cola, Atlanta hat to wear, whenever I ride this bike.

I’ll be there, in spirit.View attachment 1042318

View attachment 1042319

View attachment 1042320

View attachment 1042321
I’ve even got a Coca-Cola, Atlanta hat to wear, whenever I ride this bike.

Hey Tyler!
That is one amazing ride you have there!! Tell us the story behind Berry Cohen head badge...please.
Must be an interesting story... was that the first bike shop in Atlanta ?? OR possibly a distributor of bicycles ??
I am aware of the former Walthour & Hood that was based in Atlanta until they closed permanently in the early - mid '80's as I almost went to work for them ... but they were already on the downhill slide to extinction when I was talking to them....
Hope to see you and "The Berry" cruisin' in N. Aiken WITH your Coca-Cola hat on! Cheers! CCR Dave

Hey Tyler!
That is one amazing ride you have there!! Tell us the story behind Berry Cohen head badge...please.
Must be an interesting story... was that the first bike shop in Atlanta ?? OR possibly a distributor of bicycles ??
I am aware of the former Walthour & Hood that was based in Atlanta until they closed permanently in the early - mid '80's as I almost went to work for them ... but they were already on the downhill slide to extinction when I was talking to them....
Hope to see you and "The Berry" cruisin' in N. Aiken WITH your Coca-Cola hat on! Cheers! CCR Dave
Dave that is @cyclingday (Marty’s) bike! He said he would be here in spirit unless he decides to load that thing and drive in from Californy!

Dave that is @cyclingday (Marty’s) bike! He said he would be here in spirit unless he decides to load that thing and drive in from Californy!

OH ... OK ... a case of mistaken identity! I seem to recall Tyler (from Dallas, GA) also having a bike with a Berry Cohen Head Badge....
I just assumed it was Tyler's ... sorry:confused:
It still would be interesting to hear the story behind the "Atlanta, GA" on that head badge... maybe you know the story Shawn ??
Thx, CCR Dave

Back