When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Autocycle at Auction today in Ill.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

dave the wave

I live for the CABE
sold for @ $12,500 anybody go ?

688936435_zm.jpg

which action was this

I bought the flocycle for $2550, not the buy of the year, but hated to do the drive and go home empty handed, seat is an amateur recover. Krate prices were crazy I thought. 69 Pea Picker with wrong bars went over $4K, 68 Orange Krate was over $4K, Apple Disc was close to that too. Not alot else there that interested me much, I really went for the Flocycle and the Autocycle, but once seeing the AC in person I was less interested, especially when bidding got up there. Was mostly postwar stuff. The Ladies Mead w/ silverray was orig and pretty nice $575, Nicer of the WF Supers went for $1200, decent Red Phantom went for $1300, There was a house painted Men's Airflo missing tank w/original bars, went for $1800. That CW "Z" bike brought $3700, BMX stuff was bringing good $$. As was stated above with the Autocycle, he liked to paint the bright work with silver house paint on many of his bikes. I have too many parts as it is, so didn't bid strong on anything. Some went for retail. Sure there were some deals on the whole boxes of stuff. Seemed bikes had some family and friends that were bidding with emotion and not necessarily market values in mind.

Last edited:
Back