When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Autocycle Barn Find

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
It has some serious rust issues on the right side. The tank and front fender are swiss cheese. Do any of you know if the headlight is correct? Others that I have seen have the neck mounted light(s). It looks odd to me, although there is a switch on the fender.

The headlight (fender light) is correct and this model “40 special” did not come equipped with neck mounted lights.

20180430_080149.jpg
20180430_080149.jpg
20180430_080203.jpg
20180430_080155.jpg
The headlight (fender light) is correct and this model “40 special” did not come equipped with neck mounted lights.

Some pics of the right side. This bike hung on the wall of a barn, and I suspect that this side was against the wall and the rainwater ran down the wall and rusted the tank and fender.

Yeah, that's some serious non disclosure there.
This one definitely falls under the category of,
"It is, what it is."
There's nothing that you can do with that.

Some pics of the right side. This bike hung on the wall of a barn, and I suspect that this side was against the wall and the rainwater ran down the wall and rusted the tank and fender.

Look in the Parts section of For Sale and if you're lucky the B-6 front fender is still available.

Here is one...@63caddy https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/phantom-parts.129661/

Chromed but I think it's the right style.

Last edited:
Back