When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Autocycle scam in Florida

-
Anyone else wanna message the poop out of him lol

28DD2BBA-EB93-4C67-979C-394C0B3EC5B0.png

Well I just got done with them it was quite funny unfortunately I don’t wanna get banned here for posting all the crap I wrote about the guy But let’s just say I feel a little better haha and I made him pull the ad since Facebook didn’t care that I reported it as a scam
Scammers are the absolute scum of the earth. I dont wish bad things on other people often but I hope he finds a tooth in his Cheerios....

Ask him to place that middle finger salute in his netherland as he's posing for the shot with the bike. That's wallpaper material.
For those (perhaps @kreika ) who didn't see his profile picture and @tacochris quote:
"First red flag to me is seeing a profile picture where a grown man posts himself flippin the bird. He is telling the world he is low class and of low moral compass so I wouldn't trust him from the get-go."

the finger on crook.png

Back