When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Autorama 2020

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Pauliemon

Finally riding a big boys bike
For the first time I think I'm all set for the Sacramento Autorama. Previous years have not been shall we say organized. One year I worked on the bike in the van on our way to the show. That was after a trip to the bike shop for parts. Geez! This year I'm not going for a win. I'm pulling out a few (5) of my older stuff. Three of the bikes have been in the show before. It's going to be more of a display of, "Don't let them die, make them fly" kinda thing. Oldest 33, newest 51, mostly Schwinns.

Dirt Bomb 1936 Schwinn

This is my 1950 Schwinn. I believe this to be it's forth or fifth trip to the show. It looked different every year.

More later.

Last edited:
It's like you got that first headlight off a 30s heavy-duty truck, it's just so MASSIVE (and awesome)!
I've had that light on another bike one year. I was standing at that bike when a guy said basically the same thing you said. I turned and said, "that's off 1957 International Harvester tractor". The guy goes "wow are you some kind of light expert?". "No, but that's my bike".

Back