When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Autorama 2020

-

Pauliemon

Finally riding a big boys bike
For the first time I think I'm all set for the Sacramento Autorama. Previous years have not been shall we say organized. One year I worked on the bike in the van on our way to the show. That was after a trip to the bike shop for parts. Geez! This year I'm not going for a win. I'm pulling out a few (5) of my older stuff. Three of the bikes have been in the show before. It's going to be more of a display of, "Don't let them die, make them fly" kinda thing. Oldest 33, newest 51, mostly Schwinns.

Dirt Bomb 1936 Schwinn

This is my 1950 Schwinn. I believe this to be it's forth or fifth trip to the show. It looked different every year.

More later.

Last edited:
It's like you got that first headlight off a 30s heavy-duty truck, it's just so MASSIVE (and awesome)!
I've had that light on another bike one year. I was standing at that bike when a guy said basically the same thing you said. I turned and said, "that's off 1957 International Harvester tractor". The guy goes "wow are you some kind of light expert?". "No, but that's my bike".

Back