When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Awesome Parade Bike 1951 Goodyear Hiway Patrol

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Nickinator

Riding my '38 Deluxe Bluebird
Out of all our great bikes, "Buster" the police bike gets the most attention when out riding or in parades :D
It is the quintessential big, fat tired, fat fendered ballooner bicycle of the early 50's ~ and of course everyone loves the siren!

Restored a few years back, no expense spared. Spent more than I'm listing it for.
All metal is original except for the guard which was replaced with a deluxe guard.
Professionally painted with quality automotive paint, the Goodyear on tank is hand lettered.

Looks excellent, may have a couple little chips, a little ding on the fender and one the light, not really noticeable. Most everything is rechromed, and many parts are NOS ~ from the 50's include the kickstand and badge; seat, dashboard, grips, pedals & hubs (Morrow rear) are from the 80's remake.

Has the rare and expensive side reflector fender light (can't remember if it works), the Westfield Dashboard pod set up does work, and the super nice original Persons siren that works and has original chain and lever.

Rims are powder coated with tape stripes, tires are NOS from the 80's, the big wide w/w Columbia Superbs that take 65 lbs air pressure lol. Spokes are new and wheels are trued. Custom made bullet valve stem caps.

Bikes rides super nice, I hate to see it go but it rarely gets ridden, and it's getting harder for me to ride boys' bikes, I'm 5'3" and must be getting shorter (haha, and older).

Not mint but very nice, look the pics over and message if you have any questions or need more.

No longer available-traded for another bike.

Darcie
51 Goodyear 1.jpg
51 Goodyear 2.jpg
51 Goodyear 3.jpg
51 Goodyear 4.jpg
51 Goodyear 5.jpg
51 Goodyear 6.jpg
51 Goodyear 7.jpg
51 Goodyear 8.jpg
51 Goodyear 9.jpg
51 Goodyear 9A.jpg
51 Goodyear 10.jpg