When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Awsome 1961 Columbia Firebolt

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
anybody near fort collins CO?

Wayne ...dont understand how I got you figured for CO. It was late when I posted this.
I know you would jump to help a fellow caber. Thanks.

Id still like to make a..offer on this firearrow. But I can't figure how to contact the seller.
It would be worth the shipping to me if it isn't trashed too bad.
In it's condition $80is would be my highest offer.
These just don't pop up often.

Anybody near fort collins CO and willing to help a desperate tanklight guy?
If so pm me. Thanks

Under the date posted on that craigslist add there is a reply to:sale59595959595..etc copy that then go to your email and paste it into the recipient space! Basically all that sale thing does is allow you to keep your email anonymous and what ever you send to that goes to that persons email. $80 really isnt that bad I paid $60 for mine but then again I really wanted it and that was all the lower the original owner was going.

Under the date posted on that craigslist add there is a reply to:sale59595959595..etc copy that then go to your email and paste it into the recipient space! Basically all that sale thing does is allow you to keep your email anonymous and what ever you send to that goes to that persons email. $80 really isnt that bad I paid $60 for mine but then again I really wanted it and that was all the lower the original owner was going.
worth.

Thanks for the direction.
I'm not looking at this one anymore as it seemed more trouble than it is worth.

decided on another AstroFlite and an Eldorado.

Hey jd..Bike buying

Hey jd...I thought I had a problem with my buying addiction, but you are getting out of control!
As bad as us guys get we can always say to our wives " you think I'm bad, you should see this guy jd!"
Just kidding...Good luck with the new bikes!
( ps... I bought 4 more bikes this past week, I am glad my wife does not visit this site!)..................Wayne

Hey jd...I thought I had a problem with my buying addiction, but you are getting out of control!
As bad as us guys get we can always say to our wives " you think I'm bad, you should see this guy jd!"
Just kidding...Good luck with the new bikes!
( ps... I bought 4 more bikes this past week, I am glad my wife does not visit this site!)..................Wayne

4 more, that makes your herd how many what now. I think I'm at 9 now....now you know it's an issue when you have to count the bikes you have on two or more hands.
This ought to be interesting to post..."how many bikes are you harboring"

BBA " Bike Buyers Anonymous"

Ok, Now if there was such a group called BBA, I am sure many of us would have to go there either on our own or by force from a family member or friend.
But what would happen is this.... We would all get up and do the usual intro...Hi my name is Wayne and I buy too many bikes...Hi Wayne. Then we would all sit
and talk. By the end of the evening we would all end up buying bikes from each other, so that probably will not work.
So, we cannot view ourselves as hoarders, we must claim ourselves Historians!.......................Wayne

It's all original except the tires and pedals. I have the front fender, but with the 26x2.125 tires it doesn't really fit.
006txy-1.jpg

vbulletin

008bbx-1.jpg

Back