When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Awsome 1961 Columbia Firebolt

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I know how you feel I kept the front fender on though and ran with the bigs and littles hot rod look. You wouldn't happen to want to sell that fender you're not using would you?

Love the look

It's all original except the tires and pedals. I have the front fender, but with the 26x2.125 tires it doesn't really fit.
006txy-1.jpg

007dkm.jpg

008bbx-1.jpg

The fat 2.125's look great. With the sturdy one piece frame the balloon tires is an add to the beefyness.
Love that rear rack/one piece frame. Adding the front fender would really make it pop.
Looks like the head decal is scratched so I'm sure there was a tanklight. Then maybe not. but, that would make the bike look bad a$$.
Love this Firebolt, with a tanklight of course. Black tank with white eyebrows.....ahhhhh....someday.
Thanks for posting the pics and to know you are so young and love the hobby is awesome.

Last edited:
Thanks for the compliments! I wish I can find a tank too, they're pretty rare. As for the fender, I'm not looking to sell it. I want to keep the original parts with it.

Firebolt bezel for tank

Thanks for the compliments! I wish I can find a tank too, they're pretty rare. As for the fender, I'm not looking to sell it. I want to keep the original parts with it.

OK, I thought I would hold out till after the ebay sale was closed and hoped to make an offer for this Firebolt tanklight bezel. It is missing the tank.
This is not identical to Waynes metal tanklight bezel but may work for you in your quest for a tank.
I think it would work on my (any late 60's) Columbia Cruiser tanklight as it too is a plastic bezel. Let me know if you get it. So I can take it off my feebay watchlist.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/140685451388?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

FireArrow & FireBolt "eyeball" tanklight club

This will be my third different location I have posted here to show off my new purchase yesterday. But, it deserves a posting on this thread.
I have finally become another of the lucky FireArrow / Firebolt club members.

The 59' FireArrow has the "EyeBall / Visored-Eyelid" headlights. Dang these are tough looking lights!!

I only have this one pic that I got off the CL listing. I'll post more once the bike arrives.

This impulse buy is from way up north and the wife DOES know about it.
I'm selling a couple of bikes to make room for this one.
But, I think I will park this in the living room for a while so I can just drool over it.
I'm so pleased I finally found one...great price too...$110+shipping from RI

attachment.php

here's a cool add to bike. A St Christopher metal...just hope it didn't damage the head badge

attachment.php

Last edited:
Its been a while since i've been on but man did you ever score on that beauty. For what you paid you did awesome(I paid $60 for mine:rolleyes:), I don't know where else you posted pics but it would be awesome if you could email me some more detailed pics when you take them. So far I have pics of waynes and a couple others from google and ebay stashed for decal referance later. I also like the "eye"dea of a Fire Arrow/Bolt eye ball light club.! Keep up with the good scores hopefully weather is good enough that I might score at the ML swap tomorrow! I am still desperatly searching for parts.

Welcome back...I noticed you hadn't been posting lately.
Good luck at the show.

Thanks for the comments and this FireArrow isn't a FireBolt like I was searching for, with the frame rear rack but, chrome works for me. And the front rack is included. It's srcatched up but, if I had one like this as a young boy, I'm sure mine would have the same wear and tesr...character, I love it!!
The bike is on it's way and after Tony gets the fork straightened at the Eden show, this one will be on the "best of the best" list for me till I get the next one...nahhhh it will stay on that list for sometime.
Wayne has the primo conditioned one still. Thanks for turning me on to this awesome beast Wayne!!

Great deal JD!

Hi John...I'm glad you are finally getting the bike. Now You, 1959firearrow, and I will all have the bike with one of the coolest tanks out there. You have to love those "Eyelids" over the lights!
Later guys...................Wayne

FireArrow & FireBolt "eyeball" tanklight club

This will be my third different location I have posted here to show off my new purchase yesterday. But, it deserves a posting on this thread.
I have finally become another of the lucky FireArrow / Firebolt club members.

The 59' FireArrow has the "EyeBall / Visored-Eyelid" headlights. Dang these are tough looking lights!!

I only have this one pic that I got off the CL listing. I'll post more once the bike arrives.

This impulse buy is from way up north and the wife DOES know about it.
I'm selling a couple of bikes to make room for this one.
But, I think I will park this in the living room for a while so I can just drool over it.
I'm so pleased I finally found one...great price too...$110+shipping from RI

attachment.php

here's a cool add to bike. A St Christopher metal...just hope it didn't damage the head badge

attachment.php
Sweet bike! To any of the fire arrow or firebolt owner's looking to sell anytime soon, let me know! I have one that I'm restoring right now, but a complete one right now would be a dream!

Sweet bike! To any of the fire arrow or firebolt owner's looking to sell anytime soon, let me know! I have one that I'm restoring right now, but a complete one right now would be a dream!
Just picked up a '61 Firebolt today. It's not complete ( without a tank) and has been painted but cool anyway. It will be hangin' with my '60 FireArrow which is complete. My FireArrow rear wheel is sporting a yellow band kick back hub! Have fun with your project

Back