When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AZ Coaster Club October ride!

-

Jarod24

I live for the CABE
Alright guys and gals! Air up those tires and grease up that chain on your vintage ride. Let's get the gang back together! Meet up at Herberger Park. Saturday! 10/19/19 - 10 am. Cruise out at 1030 or so. Ride some miles and grab some drinks and grub like usual! Ill post up a route whenever I figure it out. Hope to see everyone out there! It's been awhile. Anyone and everyone is welcome to come out and ride, vintage or not.

@dougfisk this post is mostly for lol, youre the only one not on FB.

Who all made the ride? I missed out again, as usual. :( Hope yall had a good time today, I sure didn't.

Got the word they sold my RV Condo so I've been moving all my junk out over the last three weekends and today I got my pallet rack set up on some castors all ready for the move Sunday. This thing is 12.5' x 40" X 12' tall and my 1.5 ton jack seemed to be having a little trouble lifting one end.

Pallet Rack 006.JPG

Pallet Rack 003.JPG

Pallet Rack 004.JPG

Pallet Rack 008.JPG

@GTs58 one of these days you'll make it out. We had some new people this ride. Non vintage stuff. Had about 20 people total. As far as cabers it was myself, @Awhipple, and @62wagon. Good turn out though! I'll try to plan another one soon!

Back