When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AZCC Ride #11/ January

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Jarod24

I live for the CABE
Arizona Coaster Club ride #11 Meeting at Herberger Park Sunday January 15th at 11 am and heading out 1130. We can cruise the neighborhoods or do the park route then grab lunch somewhere in the area, either OHSO or someplace in downtown Scottsdale area. Hope to see everyone there! Ride vintage! If you don't have a vintage bike that's fine, just come cruise either way!

@dougfisk
@azbug-i
@Pantmaker
@DosXX
@schwinning
@iswingping
@GTs58
@Awhipple
@Psycho Sammi

image.jpeg

I'm planning to load up a bike regardless and head up to the park. If it's pouring I won't ride, probably just go grab a beer and some food around there.

It's sprinkling here in SE Gilbert right now. I thought the Cali Cartel was sending us this weather but it's coming up from the southern Cartels.

Not looking too bad out. Forecast is just showing clouds no rain. I plan on being there at 11. See you guys there if you can make it.

Back