When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AZCC September/#16 ride!!!

-
Custom homes too. Maybe Sandra Bullock is hidden in one of these gems. I can dream haha

20170924_104631.jpg

20170924_105056.jpg

20170924_105054.jpg

20170924_104739.jpg

20170924_105054.jpg

20170924_104739.jpg

20170924_104631.jpg

Boy, I'm really sorry I missed this one. The scenery looks fabulous!
I got the word late Saturday afternoon that my free 5 year warehouse lease was up and someone else is moving in next week. Spent most of the day picking up my hauler, messing with the winch, the winch battery and getting my old POS loaded and secured on the trailer. Maybe Doug has some garage space that I can rent.
woohoo.gif
lol.gif

58 Loaded Up 001.JPG
58 Loaded Up 010.JPG
58 Loaded Up 016.JPG

Laughing out loud here... my own "old POS" is sitting out in the driveway... Josh, @iswingping , did you get a pic of the junk yard dog laying on the top?

I can't believe that Doug! You moved that POS out of the garage to repair a water leak and then just left it out in the driveway all this time? I'd be happy to help you out pushing it back in the garage, or I can haul it off and get it out of your way. Just PM me with a day and time and if I need to bring the hauler.
smilielol5.gif

I can't believe that Doug! You moved that POS out of the garage to repair a water leak and then just left it out in the driveway all this time? I'd be happy to help you out pushing it back in the garage, or I can haul it off and get it out of your way. Just PM me with a day and time and if I need to bring the hauler. View attachment 682166

But where would you put it? Just 3 hours ago you were asking me about space... ;)

But where would you put it? Just 3 hours ago you were asking me about space... ;)

I have a 20x35 RV storage with an 18' wide overhead. I'll have to toss all my bikes, bike projects and all kinds of construction equipment in the dumpster to make room but that's okay. It's just a matter of getting drunk enough to follow thru on that idea.

Back