When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Azuki bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Ernbar

I live for the CABE
My buddy looked at his neighbor’s road bike that is an Azuki in near mint condition. He says it has new tires, tubes, cables and the paint is like new. The chrome is polished and looks really good. What would be a fair price for him to offer?

-----

The Azuki marque is a creation of Howie Cohen at West Coast Cycle Supply in California.

Most examples were contract manufactured by Kawamura of Japan.

The same bicycles were also sold by West Coast under other brand names such as American Eagle, Nishiki, Premium & Jewel.

As with most marques, a range of models were offered. Telling readers the name of the marque is a start but they can give no useful information without model name and photos.

Brochure cover ca. 1971-72 -

Azuki Brochure  .jpg

Headplates -

Azuki headplate .jpg

Azuki headplate b)  .jpg

-----

Last edited:
I called my buddy for pictures but he says the neighbor is out. He described it as 10 speed, drop bars and stem shifters. He says it looks like my 24” Schwinn Le Tour I have in the same near mint condition. I figured $100 is more than fair since it has all the new cables, tires and maybe 3 to 4 small paint chips.

I have had just one Azuki bicycle, it was made in Japan and very low end, even in mint condition I would have had trouble selling it for more than $50.00. Without pictures no way to tell about your bike but I think most of these were low end.

Back