When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

b.f.goodrich schwinn built

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

cadillacbike

Finally riding a big boys bike
just got this bike today. b.f. goodrich . schwinn built. s/n b37798 can someone tell me what year this is. thank you.

bike 2 005.jpg
bike 2 004.jpg
bike 2 012.jpg

Above is the pics of the b.f.goodrich schwinn built bike.it has a cadet speedometer,debutante on the chainguard.s/n B37798

Last edited:
Looks to me to have been built in March of 1952. Sometimes I have trouble reading the Schwinn date code list, but it also looks identical to a '52 Schwinn Hornet I have.

thank you for your help talewinds.wonder why the date code list has a Bxxxxx number in 1953 and1957?and how can you tell the different.

Ya that's the part that was throwing me off, but I've run into that once or twice before. I just rely on being able to visually identify the different eras of Schwinns. By the late 50's these bikes started to use some different components here and there.

Back