When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

B. S. A. Winged Wheel value / questions

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Greg M.

Finally riding a big boys bike
Good afternoon
So a buddy’s daughter has this bike in their basement with a B. S. A. Winged Wheel attached to it. It appears to be a Raleigh bike but the pictures are not that great. Probably hasn’t run in years.
Is this missing a gas tank? From the research I’ve done they all seem to have the flat tank that attaches to a rear rack.
It does appear to have the throttle and whatever controls there are.
What is the approximate value of this?
Thank you
Greg

7E18CF54-5E20-41F4-ABC3-ED592D17CD20.jpeg

037057E6-41F2-4AF2-B641-88B25CFCA55F.jpeg

8C41E4CF-2FF2-4312-A337-17BBE5220AE1.jpeg

Yes, it is missing the gas tank. They were built into the rack. The bike looks like it is a BSA. I have been piecing one of these together and would like to buy it for parts. These turn up infrequently, establishing a price is a shot in the dark.

Good afternoon
So a buddy’s daughter has this bike in their basement with a B. S. A. Winged Wheel attached to it. It appears to be a Raleigh bike but the pictures are not that great. Probably hasn’t run in years.
Is this missing a gas tank? From the research I’ve done they all seem to have the flat tank that attaches to a rear rack.
It does appear to have the throttle and whatever controls there are.
What is the approximate value of this?
Thank you
Greg

View attachment 1379191

View attachment 1379192

View attachment 1379193
Greg M. Do you still have this, and might you be interested in selling it?

It was never mine, but a friend's daughter who doesn't want to sell it unfortunately.

Back