When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

B3...Just Because

-
Now this lady has a nice rack!. Great match...thanks @onecatahula

Pretty much done for now...would be cool to lace in a drum...maybe?
c8c2f67d7e2414e1b205d1c8c1cedc63.jpg

e9f4b23129253a1b45b427da13a2d4ac.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

W
Got her done in time for the 4th...wife took it for a shakedown ride and loved it. Sweet! The bike has grown on me...a little rougher than I remembered and getting paint off of all of the plated parts was a drag...but my wife likes it so I like it. Had to scramble for a few parts in the end...luckily had a roached seat post to get me by for now (anyone with a chrome seat post that you’re willing to part with let me know). Here is how it turned out:
View attachment 1222955

View attachment 1222956

View attachment 1222957

View attachment 1222958

View attachment 1222959

Bonus...found the original Yale key in the bottom of a parts box...sweet!
View attachment 1222960

hat happened to the 3 speed with the GIANT cog on it?

W

hat happened to the 3 speed with the GIANT cog on it?

Ha! Good sleuthing Bri. Entire wheelset and all bits spray painted silver...heavily painted...like the paint was free or something! Put them In the “I’ll get to it when there is nothing on earth left for me to do” pile which continues to grow as I get older and time gets shorter. But since you mentioned it, maybe I’ll move them out of that pile as I’m sure my wife would appreciate it.

Back