When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Baby done come back

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
A couple of FEDEX boxes were waiting on me when I got home today. One of only a few bikes I ever regretted selling was this two tone blue '41 canti with gold pins. As far as I know not more than a few of these exist in this color combo. Mark took it to the next level by correcting some items in addition to upgrading the rear brake to a drum so it has dual drum (Pat'd Pending) brakes now. A super packing job ensured that it arrived safely--thanks Mark. So glad to have this one back! V/r Shawn

DSC_0012 (2) - Copy.JPG
DSC_0013 (2) - Copy.JPG
DSC_0015 (2) - Copy.JPG
DSC_0021 - Copy.JPG

I don't remember you selling that one, but I'm sure glad it make its journey back home! Beautiful!

I don't remember you selling that one, but I'm sure glad it make its journey back home! Beautiful!

It was never advertised but was a private deal between Mark and I. This was the only bike I ever sold with a request that I get first right of refusal upon re-sale. Mark honored that request and it came back home. V/r Shawn

Back