When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Back To School Build. Day one

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

dxmadman

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Well, it's that time again, gotta say good bye to summer and time to send the lil ones back to school. With all that happened this summer, my son didn't have time to build any bikes this summer. I decided to do a late night back to school build with by son, I already had a 20 inch bike fresh out if the blast cabinet, some spare parts, two cans of primer, a hot rod crazed son, a bike loving father and some tape, ya put em together ya got a prewar hot rodded cruiser, he saw a Model a sedan in " traditional rods n custom" his favorite mag besides "avenger comics"
The color was red n black scallopes. So after dinner " Thanks Babe" we masked her up and sprayed, 15 min later the primer was dry so we hit the parts bin, a long spring seat, cool lil 20 inch rack, " he borrowed the wheels from is sisters bike". It's just a mock up but looks freaking sweet. Gonna pinstripe it, louvre the fenders, get some wheels built up, let him cruise the drag strip pit area " his favorite place" actually it's in the garden with grandpa. I just feel so proud of him, just had to Bragg! Sniff sniff:o
400BE3E7279E42678351393EBBBBFC8437800000-1.jpg
1F43874061E54A1DA7FC5CCFBA7C4B4837800000-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back