When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BAD NEWS: My Twisted Take on a Western Flyer Newsboy Special

-
Hey Austin, For starters maybe try turning the goose neck around 180 and see if that makes a difference. If this doesn't work, you may have to change out the bars for a taller pair.. Good luck.. Looking good so far... Razin..
It's only a little ROAD RASH.. Still works just the same.. RideOn... Razin...
I was able to ride the bike okay with everything as it was. Those handlebars were just for mockups and quick test rides anyway. I'm not planning on keeping those dinky ape hangers on this bike. I plan to either buy, or better yet, build, some bigger, better handlebars that go with this wild design better, and make for a more comfortable ride. I have some ideas I'm going to try sketching my ideas sometime this week, so I'll hopefully have something to show what I want to do.

Yeah, the pedals aren't too worn. Worst case scenario, I can just replace them. Thanks Razin!

Back