When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ballooners no longer sell in mpls $150.00

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

spoker

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
wan a retro western flyer?
00000_8bkF2YnR77e_600x450.jpg

Wow , stuff doesn't sell in Detroit either, I think I would part it out on flea bay, before I sold it for $150, that leather seat routinely goes for $75 & up, the springier will bring $150, rat rodders love the frame & tank, you got $700 worth of parts there

Supply & demand, when you get two people fighting over something it gets crazy

tank.JPG

Last edited:
i bought the above bike yesterday,he brought it to me,just needs air in the lightening dart tires and some 4000 wool with chrome cleaner on it,has a strumy archer 3 speed,just what you need to ride one of these tanks if your over 25 yrs old,oh ya i was his only call about it,and dont gimme that repo stuff as it was mage with og mcauly tooling!!!!!

i bought the above bike yesterday,he brought it to me,just needs air in the lightening dart tires and some 4000 wool with chrome cleaner on it,has a strumy archer 3 speed,just what you need to ride one of these tanks if your over 25 yrs old,oh ya i was his only call about it,and dont gimme that repo stuff as it was mage with og mcauly tooling!!!!!
Sturmy archer coaster brake is the cat's a**, likely add by owner, last of the American made Columbia bikes, built in the basement, dosen't bother me that mine was built in the late 80s or early 90s , 30 year old late model American with good paint & decent chrome doesn't equal repop in my book, mine rides smooth, must be the Shimano hubs, Mr. Columbia had some certs & owners manuals :)

Back