When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Banana seat recover 5 speed fastback?

-

1937Zenith

Finally riding a big boys bike
Just picked this up, little crispy but I think it will clean well. Only thing is the seat is toast. Any of you guys know of anyone that can refurbish this seat? Preferable in Midwest Chicago area?

49ED7D7A-A0DB-40FF-8073-4885C8F4DD4A.jpeg

Joe Crawford in ohio does great work you send him yours and he sends it back, also i would get a drum or something and soak the parts in evapo rust even the seat post you would be surprised the stuff works great ! nice project

joe crawford[1].jpg

joe crawford[1].jpg

Joe Crawford in ohio does great work you send him yours and he sends it back, also i would get a drum or something and soak the parts in evapo rust even the seat post you would be surprised the stuff works great ! nice project

View attachment 1647573

View attachment 1647573
Appreciate the info man! I’ll see if I can get in touch with him. Oh yeah I used evaporust on my lemon peeler and my motorcycle gas tank and the stuff is awesome

Back