When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Barn find 1951 Whizzer Ambassador

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Whizz-was

On Training Wheels
Hi, Im new to the bike scene...was wondering if anyone could tell me about this Whizzer I found, I believe it is a 1951 or 1952 Ambassador but not really sure...What is it worth in it's current condition and what it could be worth if restored....every thing is there and 100% original. Thanks for your help.

IMG_20200608_092818266_HDR.jpg

IMG_20200608_092845492_HDR.jpg

IMG_20200608_092908534_HDR.jpg

IMG_20200608_092932895_HDR.jpg

Very nice find. Congratulations! The Ambassador model was only made in 1951. It's always difficult to put a value on something because they're are a lot of variables. Clean it up, get it running and ride it.

Last edited:
Great find. Great save. And congratulations! The general consensus seems to be clean it, don't restore it. I agree 100%. Some great looking history on this one. You'll be amazed at just how good it will look when you get that old dirt and surface rust off, and when it's been properly cleaned.

Back