When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Barn Find Aerocycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I don't know what part of the country he is in but that grass sure is green for January weather and from the date on the picture it sure looks like it's more like the middle of June.... Not January.
JKent

gps

too bad it wasn't taken with an i phone- we could get gps on the pic-

Found one while out picking with 2 close friends. S
ame one I had seen at a rummage sale years earlier. Owners still would not part with it. Sucks, that they won't sell it for any price, and will probably pass it on to a grandchild that will see it as scrap metal

Found one while out picking with 2 close friends. S
ame one I had seen at a rummage sale years earlier. Owners still would not part with it. Sucks, that they won't sell it for any price, and will probably pass it on to a grandchild that will see it as scrap metal

I'd show up at that place with the most you would pay IN CASH and start peeling.
Not sayin' it would work, but I have purchased things in the past that weren't for sale with the power and reality of greenbacks.
Chris

Back