When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Barn Find - Mercury Pacemaker

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
They looked to me like "snake bellies"

Snake bellies is what the hobby coined them as. But they are "Lighting" by Carlisle.
IMG_20171130_214708~2.jpg

Wow Wade! That patina is PERFECT. Show us some before pics. Good job and awesome bike buddy.

Here it is the day after I found it. It's the only image I have of it before and it's off my cellphone and not very clear. The only thing I had done to it at this point was remove the Torrington 8's to soak them and I was trying to figure out the grips. The grips that were on it at purchase were the torpedo grips but they are a gnarled mess.

I need to get better at remembering to take "before" images, lol. I just don't think about it at all.
26909767_1774208939256092_2076707693_o.jpg

Here it is the day after I found it. It's the only image I have of it before and it's off my cellphone and not very clear. The only thing I had done to it at this point was remove the Torrington 8's to soak them and I was trying to figure out the grips. The grips that were on it at purchase were the torpedo grips but they are a gnarled mess.

I need to get better at remembering to take "before" images, lol. I just don't think about it at all.View attachment 738017
Heck of a clean up job.

Those bikes aren’t even scrap worthy! Glad you were able to save them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used my Western Flyer fender ornament so I'm down to needing grips, a drop stand, and what I would assume are the correct Torrington bars. The ones that came on here are Torringtons but I think they're not the correct ones. Does anyone know for sure? And can anyone help me with the year for this after noting all the frames noteworthy particulars?

Back