When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Barn Find of the DECADE (in my opinion)

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Amazing find! That's is so rad. Crazy how these awesome/rare bikes are still just being found. Maybe I'll stumble on one out here in AZ.

Great find....the only important thing here is what the bike means to you and I understand you are stoked....Enjoy the friendly convos, inquiries and suggestions and screw the critics.
Who cares if this is not a Schwinn Auto-whatever.....what is important here is what that bike means to you.
You have a great story and now you are part of this story forward. Take photos, take notes and keep us posted.
Remember, we are the “keepers” of bike history and we have been given the responsibility to keep it at the hobby forefront.
I wish you well with your find, your well-care for the bike and the enjoyment you receive from it....
Keep us posted....

Can you post a pic of the rarely seen, infamous, missing light bar and guts? Whenever you get a chance. :)

For me, a collector of these bikes. I’m upgrading that find of the decade, and raising it to century. :p

Back