When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Barn find pedal car!

-

Antney

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I just found this yesterday, it says American National on the wheel but that's all I know, can't find any info on year etc.?? Any help out there?? Thanks

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 190
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 155
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 174
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 161
Wow, if that's a custom job it was beautifully done. Just my opinion of course, but it looks like it may be a high end restoration of a mid-30s car done in the 70s or 80s, when a lot of these nice pedal cars were restored. Either way, that's a great find!

IMG_4545.jpg

Anyone have an opinion on the value of something like this?? I think it will clean up nicely, has working turn signals too...

This IS an american national tandem that has

been over restored with details- very popular in the 80s

Anyone have an opinion on the value of something like this?? I think it will clean up nicely, has working turn signals too...

They used to sell in the $10-$12k range, but as with a lot of things, today's value is kind of whatever someone will pay you for it.

so, was it originally a 1935 Lincoln tandem? That's the closest thing I can find?

Just now saw your thread. I already sent you an email, refer to it.

Chris.

Cleaned the car up, she looks really nice. It still needs some work but it is what it is....thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0105.jpg
    IMG_0105.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_0106.jpg
    IMG_0106.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 128
Back