When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Barn Find StingRay

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Hooker

On Training Wheels
Recently found an older Schwinn StingRay, totally complete, dirty and rusty, minor disassembly to surface clean and lubed moving parts, Where are the ident numbers ? found one on, bottom of sproket case: SAH UA04131615, havent taken pictures yet, just too cold now, will post when taken

I have never seen a Schwinn serial number like that. The bike has to be a new present day build with a number like that.

The serial numbers are on the left dropout or the head / steering tube.

Sorry, I was just having some fun. I can ask the moderators to delete my post of you like. In all seriousness tho, these bikes are not worth much. They are relatively modern, not rare by any means, lower quality builds, very uncomfortable to ride, and chrome that rusts almost immediately. I was given one a couple years ago that was in MUCH better condition and was ecstatic to get $50 on my local CL. If you like it, fix it up for yourself and enjoy. I have seen parts listed on eBay if anything is needed. I just wouldn't expect to get much for it if you decide to sell.

Thanks Mike,
No, no, that was your opinion , as was asked, my remark was directed to the fact I had asked for serial number location earlier. I just want to be sure of any action forward .

I have a couple of those Taiwanese Stingray Choppers. I know they’re not worth much but I bought them because I thought they were cool looking....and I still have them.

773560BE-E07D-4216-8FD5-4D3FA5562033.jpeg

39D3552A-3AF6-4521-9D87-7CB805AB75FB.jpeg

87C55EC6-0B2C-4908-AAA8-CB31A2F4F059.jpeg

Back