When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Barn find Whizzer value?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
-
Why is there such a wide price range for whizzers? I know the factory built models like the ambassador, pacemaker, and sportsman bring pretty good money these days, but what about the kit bikes? Are bikes built on a Whizzer specific Schwinn frame more desirable than a kit on any old standard bicycle.

Some owners like the 24 inch because they ride lower in a cross wind. I like two-tone paint jobs but who does them anymore? Add on engine kits were much more common but they all cost about the same to restore. The availability of parts is a godsend for Whizzers so you can keep the project going. An important question, for me, is how safe do you want your friends and family, (who might ride these after you am planted), should be. Hospital stays are $200 PLUS per day. Old bikes are in a slower, safer category. I have more of these Whizzers than you have ice cubes? I might not be the one to ask but how often do you get to take a pile of junk and make it into something that puts wind in your hair? It can be your legacy, if you want to have one. This thing has survived how many garbage days? About 4,640 ? My body has survived more than that so I identify with old, could-still-running items that are around me. How good is you wife's eyesight?

Back