When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Barn Finds

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
While revisiting the family farm house (where I discovered these 4 bikes in an out building summer of 2020) I had a look through old family photo albums.

Found this photo showing the girls Shelby Traveller and boys Colson. Note you can see the speedometer on the Colson.

Glad to have found this!

E754C2B0-489A-4486-B4F6-E4F08C69C55A.jpeg

While revisiting the family farm house (where I discovered these 4 bikes in an out building summer of 2020) I had a look through old family photo albums.

Found this photo showing the girls Shelby Traveller and boys Colson. Note you can see the speedometer on the Colson.

Glad to have found this!

View attachment 1353777
That's a really cool picture to have.

Reactions: JLF
Update on these barn finds.

Colson has had some paint removal. I found a head badge and drop stand.
Original fenders back on and fat 26x2.35 tires. Original handle bar was too narrow so I replaced it with a 30” Torrington’s and repop coke bottle grips. Hubs rebuilt by Greenephantom.

I am undecided on which way to go with it. I would like to find a Colson rack and truss rods!

84594BF8-020D-4021-9637-5CD6AF578B56.jpeg

The Rollfast is currently getting its fork straightened at a machine shop. 1950’s era fenders as the originals were toast. Has fat 26x2.35 tires, and handle bar off a mountain bike with repop coke bottle grips. Hubs rebuilt by Greenephantom.

I don’t plan to restore this one. Maybe look for a rack and chain guard.

E8A7C78D-3372-4514-AC73-0F1EFC8757F8.jpeg

20” CWC is garage art and the Shelby Traveller was parted to help other CABE Shelby’s stay on or return to the road

Last edited:
Back