When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Barn finished for bike display .

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
11162015 002.JPG

Thank you for all the great comments and likes .Going to put in hard wood floors and better lighting over winter here.

Job nicely done, A+ Hate to even think it but maybe some steel bars on the windows. When I was in upstate N.Y. I took my 2nd 2 car garage and kind of did the same thing. On the windows I drilled through the sash frames where they met in the middle and put 1/2" bolts in the holes so no one could slide the windows up and down. The overhead garage doors I did the same thing. I drilled through the top edge of the doors and into the headers and put 1/2" bolts through those holes also so no one could slide the doors up and down even if they broke the locks. Call me nuts but.

That's okay we live in the country and I have a.few exotic animals to keep us safe , gators huge snakes and few others can't mention but where good . I do animal programs for a living so have to get past those to get the bikes lol . Not to mention cameras and security system.

That is cool. Great job, and nice collection. An excellent way to store your bikes, yet still get to enjoy looking at them.
Ride on
Sean

Wow!
That's really a dream come true.
I've been fantasizing about a dedicated bike show room for years.
Nice work!

Interesting build. What's the building setting on, treated timbers?

Back