When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Barn Fresh 1937 Elgin Blue Bird

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

npence

I live for the CABE
My dreams and prayers have came true today. Got this Barn Fresh 1937 Elgin Blue Bird. The king of all bikes in my opinion. :D
060625-1.jpg
[/url]
060645-1.jpg
[/url]
060657-1.jpg
[/url]
]
060704-1.jpg
[/url]
060717-1.jpg
[/url]
]
060734-1.jpg
[/url]
060835-1.jpg
[/url]
060846-1.jpg
[/url]
[
060846-1.jpg
[/url]

Congrats and what a beauty. You can't leave us all hanging without the full story on how you aquired the bike do tell!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NICE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats~~!!!!

W o W !! That has got to be the barn find of the year! CONGRATS on a GREAT bike !

I agree, Ya can't leave us hangin' with out the STORY!

Please tell...

The front fork is bent that is one thing I would like to fix. But im sure it will be awhile before I can afford to restore it. The story goes, Just meet a guy and he recently bought a house with a big barn and within the barn was this bike and he wanted to know if I would be interested in the old bike that was left inside. so I said sure I will take a look at it figuring it would be a 60's junk bike but boy was I shocked what I seen he failed to mention it was a bluebird. and after some wheeling and dealing with him it ended up in the back of the truck and I was on my way home smiling ear to ear.

Last edited:
Good for you! I love to hear these "find" stories. That is awesome. I think if it was mine I'd put some tires on it and leave it as is.

I'm not sure I could contain myself if I found that.

Aweomse!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back