When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Barn Fresh! 1941 Spegiel Airman (Monark) Headlight Delete

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Update!! On the OG, 41-42 "Barn Fresh" Airman, Headlight Delete (Monark built).

Well, the work has begun!!

Having a trusted friend help with this one. Plans: Massive clean up and detailing, some minor straightening in spots (really doesn't need a lot), pedals, and tires/tubes. Really stoked about this hard to find survivor!

Still on the hunt for this light bracket guys!!

65675906_1111914255672177_2746829789942775808_n.jpg

Reactions: JLF
Update!! On the OG, 41-42 "Barn Fresh" Airman, Headlight Delete (Monark built).

Well, the work has begun!!

Having a trusted friend help with this one. Plans: Massive clean up and detailing, some minor straightening in spots (really doesn't need a lot), pedals, and tires/tubes. Really stoked about this hard to find survivor!
Good luck and God's speed. Razin.

Barn Fresh! OG 1941 Spegiel Airman (Monark) Headlight Delete.

Just got back Friday night from Indiana. The people that helped dig this one out of barn storage contacted me approx. a week and a half ago wanting to know info about the bike, and if I was interested! Long story, short, I was in the truck and on my way Thursday morning to pick it up.

Years of dirt, grease, and cob webs adorn the bike. The OG paint, seat, and overall metal is in great shape. Needs some tweaking, pedals, kill the speedo, and tons of cleanup, but this one is Definitely Worth Every Minute!!!!!

View attachment 1012086

View attachment 1012087

View attachment 1012088
What part of Indiana were you ? Should have stopped in if you were in N/W Indiana/

Back