When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Barn Fresh Dayton

-
chickenssheep.jpg

Merry Christmas guys!

finally things have slowed down enough that I got a chance to look at this one. I have to say this was the all time worst packed, and most damaged bike I have ever had shipped to me! gee thanks tjsbicycles for such a great job!:mad:
I forgot to get a photo of the rack but it's all bent up, and apparently any screws they took out to take the bike apart they threw away! I knew some of the parts were pretty rusty, but they were all there and I kinda wanted it rusty, I didn't want it all smashed up!:mad::mad:
they say pictures say a thousand words,
these are from the auction:
_28KGrHqJ2C21pEE63YiBPP2BO4PJ01Ul217E7E60_3%7E0.JPG

_28KGrHqRHJBME63Uw3JL28BO4PKjjviQ7E7E60_3%7E0.JPG

_28KGrHqR2C21iwE68U629gfDBO4PLEzgmw7E7E60_3%7E0.JPG

these I took today:
P1030530.JPG

P1030531.JPG

P1030532.JPG

P1030534.JPG

Scott,

Sorry to hear a horror story like that. Unfortunately even I don't have any fake tools or products to fix bad packing.

That head tube... OUCH!

well, this is what happens when you lightly wrap things in paper and throw it in a box and hand it to the gorillas at UPS.
it's all fixable, and I can find other screws and nuts but I just shouldn't have to. if there's ever anything you want that this guy has, make sure you tell him that he needs to improve his shipping method, and insure it!

Back