When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Barnes White Flyer Special Model 20

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I like it rusty -crusty , your tires are the bees knees -the cats meow! I would never try to make it picture perfect

67582814_2822845567744373_1240600938377379840_n.jpg

I’m on the fence about how to approach this one.

I added the Christy because I always wanted to see a Christy racer on an original Barnes. I did that and that was cool.

I do have what I believe is the original Garford saddle that I will likely put back in place as time has seen fit to leave it.

My initial plan was to do a light cleaning of the painted parts and a give the brightwork a good cleaning and reassemble as seen but clean. The more I look at the bike though, the more I think I may just leave it as found bit adjusted and w/ grips which was the only missing piece when discovered “in the rough.”

Given the wheels and tires appear original, I could never cut them apart and relace these hubs for riding. For now I’ll enjoy it as it sits. Once I mount the original saddle I will post another round of pictures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are the handlebars adjustable?

Only in the sense that they referred to bars w/ 2 piece stem / bar setups as “adjustable” in the latter half of the 1890’s coming away from the fixed bar/stem tradition. So no and yes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back