When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Barry's Schwinn Head Badge Book

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I am waiting for my copy and am interested in any impressions other may have of this book. Thanks

I received my copy of Barry's (barneyguy here on the CABE) book hot off the press today. Very impressive project and the amount of work and effort he put in to it really shows. I think I'll hunker down with a few cold ones and go cover to cover on it tonight. Thanks Barry! Outstanding work, Tim
Thank you, I appreciate that Tim. Barry

Yes!
I just received my copy as well.
It’s very impressive, and I too am working my way through it, from cover to cover.
I’m sure, that everyone who receives one of these will be very satisfied with the effort that Barry put into this endeavor.
And, don’t forget, this is only volume I !
That’s incredible!
Nice work, Barry!

Yes!
I just received my copy as well.
It’s very impressive, and I too am working my way through it, from cover to cover.
I’m sure, that everyone who receives one of these will be very satisfied with the effort that Barry put into this endeavor.
And, don’t forget, this is only volume I !
That’s incredible!
Nice work, Barry!
Very kind of you to say. Thank you. Barry

Back