When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Basement Find

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

62wagon

'Lil Knee Scuffer
So a Friend sent me these from parents basement,wants to know if I'm interested. They look pretty clean, but don't really have room or need for more bikes. Any input on what the Men's is? The Woman's
w1.jpg
w2.jpg
w3.jpg
Evans looks sweet

Kinda thought it looked Huffy-ish my self. And yes What a headlight tank combo! The graphics on the fenders are pretty Rad too! If I was not 1500+ miles away... kinda a good think though Haha

I have an identical twin to that Evans, except much rustier! I think these were the last models they made, with the Monark-esque chain ring (not identical), and a Polish 'Lucznic' coaster brake. The red bike has a 3 piece crank, so likely an import.

I have an identical twin to that Evans, except much rustier! I think these were the last models they made, with the Monark-esque chain ring (not identical), and a Polish 'Lucznic' coaster brake. The red bike has a 3 piece crank, so likely an import.
I seen that crank also. Kinda why I posted. Didn’t want something passing us all by! Kinda cool bikes in my book!

Back