When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bat Cave Tunnel Stash

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
“Common sense would usually dictate if you have 1,000 bikes in a tunnel, some of them could be stolen,” Puckett said.
I would say all of them are stolen, and left there to strip/ebay later when the heat cools down.

“Common sense would usually dictate if you have 1,000 bikes in a tunnel, some of them could be stolen,” Puckett said.
I would say all of them are stolen, and left there to strip/ebay later when the heat cools down.

If you read the article’s comments section on how there was a river side bike shop encampment, perhaps this was part of their parts warehouse ?

A gun with one round is considered loaded. No such thing as a half loaded gun. Another Dumb A thing like a hot water heater or unloosen the bolt. :

Three rounds in a six shooter could be considered half full or empty
depending your view point.

All guns should be treated as if loaded.

Just trying to decipher what the article writer was saying

s

If you read the article’s comments section on how there was a river side bike shop encampment, perhaps this was part of their parts warehouse ?
Maybe like Hank in Helotes - just a case of clinical OCD (but if that were the case, you'd think he's be there to defend his pile of bikes.)
http://www.classicrendezvous.com/Bike_Shops/helotes_tx.htm
a bike shop where nothing is for sale, inside or out
He works on bikes, though he's left a few outside and they've been stolen. A visit to planet Earth would be good.

Last edited:
Maybe like Hank in Helotes - just as case of clinical OCD (but if that were the case, you'd think he's be there to defend his pile of bikes.)
http://www.classicrendezvous.com/Bike_Shops/helotes_tx.htm
a bike shop where nothing is for sale, inside or out
He works on bikes, though he's left a few outside and they've been stolen. A visit to planet Earth would be good.
Thanks for posting that link. I had never heard of Hank at Helotes...great bikes in there...drawers full of Record derailleurs...:)

His Yelp reviews are great..

He does good work, doesn't gouge you, doesn't suffer fools, helps other shops if they are clueless,...my kind of guy...

Back